The role of the Community Manager is to be the frontline for all guest and members within our facility. This individual is responsible for handling a wide range of leadership and administrative task, and will be called upon as the on-site support for those that engage the space. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for coordination of services as it relates to The Center NTX with the support and direction from the community management and leadership. The ideal candidate must be able to perform under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
On-site at The Center NTX
- Creating a sense of community among members
- Assisting members (current and potential) in a friendly, patient and professional manner
- Onboarding new members by activating membership options and ensuring proper access to the space
- Answering and facilitating membership and space related questions
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local partners, vendors and community stakeholders
- Input and maintain accurate data across various platforms (billing, customer data, inventory)
- Work to increase and maintain membership rates at a high capacity
- Generate monthly reports to summarize location analytics
- Manage meeting room reservations
- Other duties asked by Center Leadership as needed
Sales and Marketing Initiatives:
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Communicate with members via email and cold calls to keep them engaged and ensure they are receiving value from the community
- Follow up with inquiries and request made from all communication points and document activity in CRM and marketing platform
- Conduct tours to potential members onsite
- Negotiate member deals and local discounts for members
- Manage community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for members and guest
- Provide leadership to other staff members as it relates to the community obligations
- Communicate with community management daily on new issues or concerns
- Plan monthly events, seasonal parties, or member events to bring community together
- Centralize member communications
- Post high school education or professional certification
- Knowledge of business-related software applications such as Microsoft Office, Google for Business, etc.
- Experience working with Entrepreneurs and/or Small Business Owners
- Understanding of the membership-based sales process
- Familiar with standard business operations
- Willingness to aid in growing the community
- Able to work days, evenings and weekends on a flexible work schedule format
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Customer service-oriented Self-starter, quick learner, and excellent business acumen
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Friendly and approachable personality trait
- Reliable and dependable, able to work with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor
- Prior leadership and hospitality experience is a plus
To be discussed with qualifying candidate.
About the Company:
The Center NTX is an inclusive flexible work space and meeting facility for aspiring and startup Entrepreneurs. It is the first space of its kind in North Richland Hills, Texas and is an inviting atmosphere for all those looking to connect and engage with likeminded individuals. The Center NTX offers options such as virtual office, flexible work space and conference/meeting room to both members of the space and to the community.
It is the goal of The Center NTX is to be an ecosystem of growth and development to the Entrepreneur Community. We aim to be a triage of entrepreneurial resources to help educate and prepare early-stage business owners.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Join us for a fun and festive time of Christmas celebration!
Bring out the BEST of the worst and support a local small business in the process.
THIS COULD GET UGLY-Christmas Get-Together
December 16, 2022